Questions and Answers:
How do I log in to a school computer?
You will be given a an email account and password when you join CCISD. Your username to log into the computer is your email address without the @ccisdtx.com or @student.ccisdtx.com part. If you are logging in for the first time it will ask you to reset your password. Once changed, it will also sync to your email password.
What is my email address?
How do I connect to the school's Wireless?
- You MUST have first logged into a computer joined to the CCISD Domain.
- Faculty and Staff will connect through CCISD-Staff using the password they entered when they first logged in to their account. Use everything to the left of the @ sign in your email address as your username.
- Students will connect through CCISD-Student using the password they entered when they first logged in to their account. Use everything to the left of the @ sign in your email address as your username.
- Any Guest may sign in to the CCISD-Guest Wireless but it will not activate till after school. If you need internet please contact the Technology Department and we will set you up.
How do I change my computer or email password?
- If you don't remember your password, contact the Technology Department and we will reset it for you.
- To change your password you MUST be logged into a CCISD domain computer. Once your logged in Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL and click change password. This will change your computer password and your email password at the same time.